Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Suron": insistence on Fayadh will end the partnership between construction and reform

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Suron": insistence on Fayadh will end the partnership between construction and reform Empty Suron": insistence on Fayadh will end the partnership between construction and reform

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Dec 2018, 2:46 am

"Suron": insistence on Fayadh will end the partnership between construction and reform

11:25 - 09/12/2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The leader of the alliance of the lawmaker Raed Fahmi, Sunday, insisted on taking over Faleh Fayadh Interior Ministry that it will end the partnership between the coalition of construction and reform, stressing that passing Fayadh by majority is a break to the consensus that established the formation of the government.
    Fahmi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "those who insist on passing Faleh al-Fayyad to the Interior Ministry are trying to end the consensus and partnership with the reform coalition." Fayyad did not get a consensus to pass it in parliament.
    Fahmy added that "from the first moment, they insisted on sticking to the principle of consensus and giving the freedom to choose independent personalities." He added that "passing the majority by the majority is aimed at breaking the consensus that established the formation of the government."
    The MP for the stream of wisdom Hassan Khalati suggested in a previous statement to / information /, to submit more than one candidate for vacant ministries in order to resolve the existing problem regarding the cab, indicating that the names will not pass without political consensus. Ending / 25 h
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:09 pm