Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Suron" reveals the truth of the offer he received from the building on Fayadh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Suron" reveals the truth of the offer he received from the building on Fayadh Empty Suron" reveals the truth of the offer he received from the building on Fayadh

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Dec 2018, 6:36 am

"Suron" reveals the truth of the offer he received from the building on Fayadh

11:57 - 26/12/2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Alliance of Suron, on Wednesday, the existence of a proposal from the construction coalition on the issue of nomination Faleh al-Fayadh for the post of Minister of the Interior, stressing that they are just leaks of information.
    The MP for the Alliance, Abbas Aliawi said in a statement to the information that "the insistence of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, not to change his candidate for the Interior Faleh Fayyad caused problems between the political blocs and the development of their consensual support of the government in general, as well as the space for the purposes of publishing media leaks and marketing through means Media, leading to confusion of public opinion. "
    "There is no proposal by the Alliance for Reform on the division of security security positions between the two alliances in exchange for the latter's support for the post of interior minister," Aliawi said.
    The newspaper "Life" revealed the submission of the construction coalition offer to give up the Fayyad of the three positions and shared with the reform alliance in return for voting for his benefit in the next session of parliament scheduled for the eighth of next month. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:32 am