Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq Reconstruction Fund: Routine and lack of cooperation of some provinces behind the delay in the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq Reconstruction Fund: Routine and lack of cooperation of some provinces behind the delay in the Empty Iraq Reconstruction Fund: Routine and lack of cooperation of some provinces behind the delay in the

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Dec 2018, 6:38 am

Iraq Reconstruction Fund: Routine and lack of cooperation of some provinces behind the delay in the completion of projects

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The head of the Reconstruction Fund for Iraq, Mustafa al-Hiti, on Monday, the routine and lack of cooperation of some provinces behind the delay in the completion of projects.
    "The investment law is good, but the problem is its application, in addition to the bureaucracy," he said in a statement to Al-Ghad newspaper. "Reconstruction requires the killing of red tape in the government departments and the implementation of e-government."
    He added that "Iraq needs coordination between the circles of government and the world," explaining that "the administration is still not good and is more dangerous than corruption."
    He said that "since November 2016 until November 2018 there are 743 projects completed more than 443 projects in all provinces, and we have schedules in the completion of projects."
    "Other projects within the World Bank and the German development and the Kuwaiti grant are well underway," he said. "We have 350 loans from the World Bank and another $ 400 million and $ 500 million from German development."
    He pointed out that "there are 6 million displaced people returned more than four million, and this after the return of some of the infrastructure of bridges, roads and health centers."
    He stressed that "who hinders the implementation of projects for the existence of some provinces are not cooperating in giving projects," pointing out that "from 30/7/2017 I asked the provinces to give me 18 projects did not respond only after a full year after we submitted many books and asked the Council of Ministers meeting With the provinces. "
    "Administrative delay is more than anything else," he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 5:40 pm