Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dhi Qar: Routine and lack of laws behind the delay in the investment of the industrial city

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dhi Qar: Routine and lack of laws behind the delay in the investment of the industrial city Empty Dhi Qar: Routine and lack of laws behind the delay in the investment of the industrial city

Post by Rocky Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:00 am

Dhi Qar: Routine and lack of laws behind the delay in the investment of the industrial city
    January 09 2018 01:12 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] City Investment Project[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [size][rtl]

Iraq news

The governor of Dhi Qar Yahya al-Naciri attributed the reasons for not referring the project of the Industrial City to the administrative routine in the Ministry of Industry, which justified the non-adoption of the Industrial Cities Law by the Parliament, which created a vacuum in the process of accelerating the referral of the industrial city for investment. 

Naciri said that the province held more than a meeting with the Ministry of Industry, but did not result in positive results being far from the needs of the province, noting that the continuation of these procedures constitute an endless node, although the province has provided alternatives to solve this problem through the use of the law Present and proceed with the investment of this vital project.

On July 16, 2017, the head of the Dhi Qar Luay al-Khair Allah Investment Authority revealed that there were attempts to invest the industrial city south of Nasiriyah by attracting foreign developers. The project manager of the industrial city, Rashid Zuwaid, confirmed on 1 May 2017 that The work in the second phase of the project is going at a very slow pace despite achieving a completion rate of 79 percent on the impact of the financial crisis and the lack of adequate allocations, noting that this stage needs 16 billion dinars to complete within the allocations of 48 billion.

[/rtl][/size]

Current date/time is Wed Jun 26, 2024 6:12 am