Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

10 messages in 12 hours ... Trump addresses the world

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

10 messages in 12 hours ... Trump addresses the world Empty 10 messages in 12 hours ... Trump addresses the world

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Dec 2018, 2:15 am

10 messages in 12 hours ... Trump addresses the world 1037103187-660x330

10 messages in 12 hours ... Trump addresses the world

The last 12 hours have witnessed a significant activity by US President Donald Trump on Twitter and wrote 10 tweets on several issues.
    Trump, who has spent some 12 hours while the latter wrote less than an hour ago, talks on Sunday about the situation in Syria and the partial closure of the federal government sparked by disagreement with Democrats who have refused to approve a budget in which Trump is demanding billions Dollars to build a border wall with Mexico.
    "When I became president of the United States, the terrorist organization was crushed, and there is a residual part that can be played by regional states like Turkey. Our forces have returned home," he wrote in another column.
    Trump spoke of a meeting at the White House with a group of people interested in border security.
    "The crisis of illegal activities will end with the construction of a wall on our southern border," he said in another post.
    "We fought for the borders of other countries, but we are not fighting for our borders," Trump said of his victory in the presidency to end expensive foreign wars and build the wall to protect America.
    Trump said he would not go to Florida because of the partial closure of the government after a deal was not reached on the adoption of the federal budget, noting that the Senate session to discuss the budget was postponed until 27 December.
    Trump spoke to Syria's special envoy, Brit McCurryk, who announced his resignation after Trump announced his withdrawal from Syria.
    As for the withdrawal of US forces from Syria, Trump said: "If anyone else did it to express their joy and happiness, they would say that he is the best hero in America, but when I did, I faced an attack from the false media."
    And the resignation of James Matisse, US Secretary of Defense Trump said: "When he dismissed Barack Obama, the former president, I gave him a second chance, referring to the dispute between them on many issues, especially the relationship with allies of America, who benefit from this alliance, he said.
    On Thursday, Matisse announced his resignation after a row with President Donald Trump over the president's foreign policies, including his surprise decisions to withdraw US troops from Syria and begin planning to reduce their number in Afghanistan.

http://www.aljournal.com/10-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%84-%D9%81%D9%8A-12-%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D9%8A%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B7%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85/

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 6:45 am