Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The House of Representatives raises its meeting to next Monday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The House of Representatives raises its meeting to next Monday Empty The House of Representatives raises its meeting to next Monday

Post by Rocky Sat 12 Jan 2019, 3:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The House of Representatives raises its meeting to next Monday

The House of Representatives, on Saturday, its meeting held today to Monday, after he finished the first reading of the bill of information crimes.
    "The Chamber of Information in a statement that" the House of Representatives concluded during its meeting this afternoon, the first reading of the draft law on information crimes. "
    The Chamber added that "the House of Representatives raised its meeting to Monday before 1 pm."
    The House of Representatives, held earlier in the day, its 25, chaired by Vice-President of the first Council Hassan al-Kaabi, and the presence of 166 deputies, before the number rises to 186.
    The Council ended its first reading of the draft Financial Management Law, as well as forming an investigative committee on the fire of the shelter and repair of female displaced women in Adhamiya.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:44 am