Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran to begin preliminary procedures for the design of "modern nuclear"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran to begin preliminary procedures for the design of "modern nuclear" Empty Iran to begin preliminary procedures for the design of "modern nuclear"

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Jan 2019, 2:20 am

[size=32]
    Iran to begin preliminary procedures for the design of "modern nuclear"[/size]
     Iran to begin preliminary procedures for the design of "modern nuclear" Nawawi

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

The head of Iran's Atomic Energy Organization, Ali Akbar Salehi, has pledged to take the initial steps to design modern enriched nuclear fuel by 20 percent.

In a statement to Iran's state-run IRNA news agency, Salehi said the initial measures to design 20 percent enriched nuclear fuel had been launched and we were in the process of doing so. This is a product that is different from the previous 20 percent enriched fuel and we are able to provide fuel for any reactor that is built, .

"We have advanced knowledge and nuclear industry so that we can now design the new fuel instead of using reverse engineering and taking advantage of the designs of others, which is a great achievement for the country," he said.

He said the Tehran nuclear reactor had been working with old fuel so far, but modern fuel increased the reactor's productivity.

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/dcce7fea-40ff-4b4d-9912-cfcd25405e47

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:33 pm