Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

of political recognition of the spread of atheism in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

of political recognition of the spread of atheism in Iraq Empty of political recognition of the spread of atheism in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Feb 2019, 2:39 am

[size=32]
    of political recognition of the spread of atheism in Iraq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

The independent Iraqi politician Izzat Shabandar on Saturday warned of the growing phenomenon of atheism in the country.
    Shabandar wrote on the social networking platforms "Twitter" that "in addition to the problems of services and loss of security and widespread poverty and the prevalence of theft and fraud of elections and the absence of state institutions and the exploitation of power and the value of the corrupt and the rest of the blessings of years, the emergence of what is the most dangerous The wave of atheism and drug abuse and anomalies and move away from the system of all values. "
    Atheism is defined as a lack of belief or belief in the existence of gods, and this term contradicts the belief in divinity means believing that there is at least one God.
    The concept of atheism crystallized following the spread of free thought, scientific skepticism and the growing activity of intellectual currents in the critique of religions. The first atheists tended to define themselves by using the word "atheist" in the 18th century in the Enlightenment.
    The French Revolution saw the first major political movement in history to defend the supremacy of the human mind as well as an unprecedented stream of atheism.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 5:18 pm