Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The railway conforms to a Korean company to transport its containers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The railway conforms to a Korean company to transport its containers Empty The railway conforms to a Korean company to transport its containers

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Mar 2019, 1:54 am

The railway conforms to a Korean company to transport its containers
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The Iraqi Railway Company on Wednesday discussed with Korean company HENWA ENGINEERING & CONSTRUCTION and ALGALTA the process of transporting goods and containers through its vehicles and specialized trucks.
    The company's director general Jawad Kazem said in a statement, "The company of the Galra Container Terminal has an effective fingerprint to transport all types of containers through specialized rail trucks from the port of Umm Qasr to the Mark Chaljia and will be an intermediary to transfer the Korean company through its networks of specialized trucks of equipment, Structural changes ".
    He explained that the company "Galra Container Terminal had contracted with the railway to transport all containers through trains and that this step came on the instructions of the Minister of Transport to search for marketing outlets to be the company of the refineries of the winning companies instead of losing and maximize their financial resources." Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 8:11 am