Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

To accommodate the mechanisms and trucks coming from Jordan and Syria .. Transportation opens Abu Gh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

To accommodate the mechanisms and trucks coming from Jordan and Syria .. Transportation opens Abu Gh Empty To accommodate the mechanisms and trucks coming from Jordan and Syria .. Transportation opens Abu Gh

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Mar 2019, 2:17 am

To accommodate the mechanisms and trucks coming from Jordan and Syria .. Transportation opens Abu Ghraib International garage

18:28 - 20/03/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / ... Baghdad 
    announced that the General Company for Land Transport, Wednesday, the opening of the international private garage Abu Ghraib harboring different coming from Syria and the Hashemite Kingdom ofJordan government and civil mechanisms destined to it. 
    "The Abu Ghraib private car park, which accommodates between 200 and 300 different vehicles and has a total area of ​​24 dunums, has been opened," said Emad al-Asadi, general manager of the company. 
    He added that "the project is a great achievement that serves the transport movement between Iraq and Syria and Jordan as well as the various mechanisms such as government and private trucks and passenger buses to and from Amman to encourage the movement of trucks and ensure the smooth flow of goods between the two countries."
    He pointed out that "the aim of the project is to collect trucks and passenger buses to the port of Trebil border exclusively, which is located on an area of ​​24 acres and two integrated systems for surveillance cameras and was secured by the Baghdad Operations Command to provide the necessary protection."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 8:22 am