Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal: Iraq has the right to claim the "occupier" compensation of $ 25 trillion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal: Iraq has the right to claim the "occupier" compensation of $ 25 trillion Empty Legal: Iraq has the right to claim the "occupier" compensation of $ 25 trillion

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Mar 2019, 3:48 am

Legal: Iraq has the right to claim the "occupier" compensation of $ 25 trillion

08:37 - 31/03/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The legal expert Ali al-Tamimi said on Sunday that Iraq has the right to sue and demand through the Security Council and the United Nations of the tithes of the United States estimated at $ 25 trillion dollars from the occupation in 2003, pointing out that the United States and Britain recognized that they illegally occupied Iraq.
    "Those who have been harmed by the US occupation since 2003 and to this day can file a lawsuit in order to compensate them by legislating a law within the parliament that obligates the United States to compensate the affected people," al-Tamimi said in a statement.
    He added that "Iraq can claim or bring a lawsuit to the United Nations or the Security Council, to ask Washington to pay compensation for damage and damage since 2003 and to this day," noting that "Iraq will be strong position in the claim compensation due to the US occupation, Was not legislated by the Security Council or the United Nations but by a decision of the US government. "
    Al-Tamimi confirmed that "Britain's position according to the report (Taleshkot), which recognized that the occupation of Iraq was not legitimate, and therefore Baghdad can claim compensation of $ 25 trillion, to restore the infrastructure and institutions that were harmed by the occupation." End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 1:46 pm