Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kanani: North Oil Company has not paid its debts to the state treasury since 2014

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kanani: North Oil Company has not paid its debts to the state treasury since 2014 Empty Kanani: North Oil Company has not paid its debts to the state treasury since 2014

Post by Rocky Fri 03 May 2019, 2:10 am

Kanani: North Oil Company has not paid its debts to the state treasury since 2014

22:15 - 02/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    Between the MP for the alliance Fath Ahmed Kanani, on Thursday, that the North Oil Company did not pay the debts owed to the treasury of the state since 2014, pointing out that the debts amounted to 862 billion.
    Al-Kanani said in a televised statement, "The North Oil Company has not paid the funds to the state treasury since 2014, where the money remains the same throughout this period."
    He added that "the North Gas Company did not pay the Treasury any money during 2017, and therefore, the debt of the total has exceeded 862 billion."
    He explained that "more than 826 billion has not been paid to the treasury also from the oil exploration company during the past four years, which needs to review the debts of those companies," pointing out that "there is deliberately obscuring the contracts signed by the Ministry of Oil." End 25 n
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:54 pm