Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian Ministry of Oil: Iraq has paid the gas debts in full, but we did not get the money

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian Ministry of Oil: Iraq has paid the gas debts in full, but we did not get the money Empty Iranian Ministry of Oil: Iraq has paid the gas debts in full, but we did not get the money

Post by Rocky Sun Jun 25, 2023 10:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iranian Ministry of Oil: Iraq has paid the gas debts in full, but we did not get the money

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    16:48  2023-06-25  41  Economy 0

Iranian Deputy Oil Minister Majid Shajini said today, Sunday, that Iraq has paid all natural gas debts to Iran.

"Iraq has paid all the natural gas debts to Iran, but we are still unable to benefit from the money," because of "a problem in transferring funds from the Iraqi Trade Bank to Iran," the Iranian state news agency Shana said, quoting Shajeeni.

This comes after the Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced, in June, "essential arrangements" with the United States regarding the waiver of sanctions, which prevented Iraq from paying about $2.7 billion owed to Tehran for shipments, according to Bloomberg News.
    In an attempt to pressure oil-rich Iraq into paying its dues, Iran has repeatedly cut off gas and electricity supplies to Baghdad, which is exposed to daily blackouts that worsen during the summer.
    Tehran annually exports 4,000 megawatts of electricity to Iraq, and last March, the United States allowed Iraq to pay half a billion dollars, out of its total Iranian dues, amounting to about $18 billion, according to the Secretary-General of the Iranian-Iraqi Chamber of Commerce, Hamid Hosseini at the time.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:09 am