Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A total of 421 laboratories are being constructed in four years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A total of 421 laboratories are being constructed in four years Empty A total of 421 laboratories are being constructed in four years

Post by Rocky Sun 05 May 2019, 2:32 am

A total of 421 laboratories are being constructed in four years

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

According to official statistics published by the Kurdish media, the establishment of 421 new laboratories in the Kurdistan region, with a capital of $ 505 billion. 
    According to statistics of the Directorate General of Planning and Follow-up in the Ministry of Commerce and Industry in the Kurdistan region, during the last four years, 421 new factories were established with a capital of $ 505 billion, of which 310 were in Erbil, while 89 were built in Sulaymaniyah and Halabja governorates and 22 in Duhok governorate . 
    The statistics include the laboratories that obtained licenses from the Directorate of Industrial Development in the governorates and the Investment Authority and Chambers of Commerce.
    The statistics indicate that the number of these plants is 45% less than the factories established in four years prior to these four years, but there is a significant difference in trends in laboratories and in capital sizes, where in four years preceded the financial crisis to establish 941 laboratories with a capital of one billion And 44 million dollars, while the capital of the plants, which was founded in the last four years amounted to $ 505 million, and the reason is the establishment of three cement plants.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 1:55 pm