Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi reveals the details of his meeting with Abdul Mahdi, Hakim, Amiri and Maliki

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi reveals the details of his meeting with Abdul Mahdi, Hakim, Amiri and Maliki Empty Abadi reveals the details of his meeting with Abdul Mahdi, Hakim, Amiri and Maliki

Post by Rocky Wed 08 May 2019, 5:42 am

Abadi reveals the details of his meeting with Abdul Mahdi, Hakim, Amiri and Maliki

11:21 - 08/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad .. 
    The chairman of a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Haider al - Abadi, for a meeting with Prime Minister details [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and heads a coalition of state law , Nuri al - Maliki and the coalition conquest Hadi al -Amiri and the current wisdom of Mr. Ammar al - Hakim, noting that the meeting discussed to determine the position of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from the US escalation in the region . 
    "The meeting of the heads of alliances, including the head of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki and the stream of wisdom, Mr. Ammar al-Hakim and Fatah Hadi al-Amri with the prime minister two days ago discussed the file of the US escalation against [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] " Abadi said in a televised interview . 
    "The two groups discussed how to get out of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Of the crisis and the end of the danger of the repercussions of the US escalation against Iran as well as the tracks of the government and security files, "denying" tension between him and the Prime Minister during the meeting. " 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can not play the role of mediator between the US and Iran because they do not want any direct or indirect dialogue or accept mediation from any regional or international party, " Abbadi said . "The current government is fully committed to US sanctions against Iran more than Former government ".Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:00 am