Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is beginning to produce high-purity silicon metal based on local efforts

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq is beginning to produce high-purity silicon metal based on local efforts Empty Iraq is beginning to produce high-purity silicon metal based on local efforts

Post by Rocky Tue 28 May 2019, 1:27 am

Iraq is beginning to produce high-purity silicon metal based on local efforts

09:17 - 28/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad .. 
    The General Company for Metallurgical Industries , one of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals, Tuesday, for the production of silicon metal to embrace high purity by 98-99% efforts and expertise of[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] pure. 
    "The silicon plant at the company's mining plant started producing silicon with high purity (98-99%) with exceptional efforts from the management and employees of the factory and the support of a number of departments," said Ali Hussein Alwan, general manager of the company. In the company ". 
    "The silicon plant is the first in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Which is working on the exploitation of the Iraqi silica high sand in the production of silicon, which is the indicator of modern civilization to enter in the production of electronics and clean energy, this achievement has become an industrial and social transformation in the country as a distinctive mark in the optimal exploitation of natural resources in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for the benefit of solar energy and converted to energy Clean electricity to enter the post-oil era and reduce emissions of harmful gases to the environment. " 
    Alwan pointed out that "silicon metal has many important uses, including its use in the production of solar cells to generate electricity and in the production of silicon oils and the production of iron and aluminum alloys in various electronic industries and other industries."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:37 pm