Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National Authority for Investment: Call skyrocket companies to invest in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

National Authority for Investment: Call skyrocket companies to invest in Iraq Empty National Authority for Investment: Call skyrocket companies to invest in Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 31 Mar 2014, 6:56 am

National Authority for Investment: Call skyrocket companies to invest in Iraq

03/31/2014

March 30, 2014

Follow-up / newspaper rectitude - The head of the National Investment Commission, Sami al-Araji, that the Iraqi delegation, headed by Rose Nuri Shaways, who recently visited the United States represents a joint US-Iraqi Committee and the Committee of the American Iraqi dialogue.
    He pointed out that the Iraqi delegation discussed with his American counterpart in Washington, the economic relations between the two countries with government officials and men of the private sector, also briefed the delegation on the financial and banking institutions developed in the United States, adding that the two sides agreed to establish cooperation between the Iraqi banks and the U.S. mission. Araji said that the Iraqi delegation called on U.S. companies to small and medium-sized investment in the sectors of electricity, infrastructure and engineering industries and services and banking in addition to contracting with the state institutions

For his part, said a source familiar with that Deputy Prime Minister Ruz Nuri Shaways met Andy Bakool agent and the U.S. Treasury Department. During the meeting, they reviewed bilateral relations between the two countries and development especially in the field of exchange of experiences in the area of finance and banking. And the two sides also discussed various proposals to cure the budget deficit and the latest methods and the most successful in the fight against financial crime and money laundering, as it confirmed the American side, the adequacy of protection existing funds sovereign Iraq. Ended 5

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]|en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alestiqama.com%2F

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:05 pm