Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Construction: American objection to the transfer of Jubouri to retirement intervention is

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for Construction: American objection to the transfer of Jubouri to retirement intervention is Empty Deputy for Construction: American objection to the transfer of Jubouri to retirement intervention is

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Jun 2019, 6:53 am

Deputy for Construction: American objection to the transfer of Jubouri to retirement intervention is blatant

13:49 - 08/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - 
    The MP for the coalition of construction Mohammed Baldawi, Saturday, the Iraqi government and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs issued a firm resolution on the continuation of interventions by the US Embassy in the Iraqi issue, indicating that the recent American objection to the transfer of the commander of Nineveh operations Najm Jubouri interference can not be tolerated. 
    "The Iraqi government is called upon to protest and to issue a clear decision on US interventions in Iraqi affairs," Baldawi said in a statement. 
    He added that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] objection to the referral of the commander of Nineveh operations, Maj. Gen. Najm al-Jubouri, interference is external and can not be tolerated in the government or the House of Representatives." 
    Baldawi pointed out that "political alliances seek to issue a resolution including non-interference in the security affairs and decisions of the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces in order to prevent pressure on Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]"He said. Ending / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 5:07 pm