Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

AL-ALLAIBI CALLS FOR IMMEDIATE ALTERNATIVES TO OIL EXPORT

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

AL-ALLAIBI CALLS FOR IMMEDIATE ALTERNATIVES TO OIL EXPORT Empty AL-ALLAIBI CALLS FOR IMMEDIATE ALTERNATIVES TO OIL EXPORT

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Jun 2019, 7:21 am

AL-ALLAIBI CALLS FOR IMMEDIATE ALTERNATIVES TO OIL EXPORT
    Monday, 24 June 2019 12:18 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad / National Information Center (NNC)
    MP Jabbar al-Allaibi called on Monday for the Ministry of Oil to find urgent and immediate alternatives to the export of oil by sea. 
    "The oil ministry has to work now to find alternatives to export oil to spare Iraq any catastrophic results if the Strait of Hormuz is closed," al-Luaibi said in a televised interview broadcast by Al-Sharqiya channel.

He added that "alternatives are available, including activation of land transport and export through the pipeline extending across the region, and revive the line of Iraq - Banias and other alternatives so as not to reach Iraq to the case of zero export."
    The tension between Washington and Tehran is at an advanced stage, especially in the Strait of Hormuz and the Gulf of Oman, where the main line for exporting oil from the countries of the region, and the closure of the Strait in the event of any dispute between the two countries will affect the Iraqi oil exports.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 8:16 pm