Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity: Director of the Department of the former reform systems of fake receipts to steal 14 bill

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity: Director of the Department of the former reform systems of fake receipts to steal 14 bill Empty Integrity: Director of the Department of the former reform systems of fake receipts to steal 14 bill

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Jul 2019, 2:18 pm

Integrity: Director of the Department of the former reform systems of fake receipts to steal 14 billion dinars

12:43 - 01/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - 
    The Integrity Commission announced on Monday the disclosure of thefts of public funds in the Iraqi Reform Department, indicating that the director of the Department and the former director of accounts to arrange the arrival of fake; to cover the theft of the amount of (14 billion,000) billion dinars. 
    In a statement received by Al-Maaloumah, the agency said that "one of its investigative teams, under a ministerial order, in coordination with the Office of the Inspector-General of the Ministry of Justice, revealed thefts and waste of public funds in the procurement committees of the Department. Investigate and investigate the work of the Department of Reform. " 
    The statement added that "the investigations conducted by the team reached the director of the Department of Iraqi reform and the former director of the accounts in the organization of fake receipts, and the manipulation of documents; to cover the theft of the amount of fourteen billion dinars."
    The Commission confirmed that "the investigative team recommended, after the completion of the tasks assigned to him, to refer the defaulters in the theft of public funds to the judiciary; to take appropriate legal action against them." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 7:15 am