Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES VOTES ON THE HOUSING CRISIS REPORT NEXT THURSDAY

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES VOTES ON THE HOUSING CRISIS REPORT NEXT THURSDAY Empty THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES VOTES ON THE HOUSING CRISIS REPORT NEXT THURSDAY

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Jul 2019, 1:56 am

THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES VOTES ON THE HOUSING CRISIS REPORT NEXT THURSDAY
    Sunday, July 7, 2019 9:30 am
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad / National Information Center (NNC)
    The Committee to monitor the government rotation program and strategic planning parliamentary, on Sunday, the inclusion of the housing crisis on the agenda of the House of Representatives on Thursday to vote. 
    "The House of Representatives extended its work to work on the legislation of some laws and vote on them," said a member of the Committee Raed Fahmi, the National News Center NNC, "The housing crisis report was included on the agenda of the House of Representatives next Thursday to vote by the political blocs." 
    He added that "on Monday, the House of Representatives will amend the budget law as stated at the request of the government," pointing out that the latter asked parliament to extend the term of office positions and allowed the government until 24 October.

The Committee to monitor the implementation of the government program and strategic planning parliamentary announced last month, the agreement to allocate several sessions to discuss the report of the housing crisis in Iraq and the development of proposals in coordination with the parliamentary blocs within the House of Representatives. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 9:21 pm