Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Will America launch a war similar to Iraq on Iran? Washington will resolve the debate!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Will America launch a war similar to Iraq on Iran? Washington will resolve the debate! Empty Will America launch a war similar to Iraq on Iran? Washington will resolve the debate!

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Jul 2019, 1:50 am

[size=36]Will America launch a war similar to Iraq on Iran? Washington will resolve the debate![/size]

Political | 08:42 - 12/07/2019

Will America launch a war similar to Iraq on Iran? Washington will resolve the debate! 51272019_20160320134228

Mawazine News 
    The prospects for an American war against Iran such as the ones it launched on Iraq in 2003 are continuing . The candidate for the post of chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Mark Millie, said that the US administration is not considering the idea of ​​launching a war against Iran like the one it launched on Iraq. 2003. 
    He denied Millie, who was nominated by US President, Donald Trump, during a hearing conducted in the armed Services Committee Affairs of the Senate of the Congress to consider his candidacy, that his administration is considering the idea of sending 150 thousand soldiers to Iran, as happened during the war on Iraq. 
    "I prefer not to discuss emergency operations in open meetings, but no, I do not think anyone (in the US administration) is seriously considering anything similar to what you have just described," Milley said in response to a question from Republican Senator Thomas Coton.
    "I do not know whether the war with Iran will happen, but its outbreak will undoubtedly have a significant impact on the distribution of the forces responsible for our defense priorities," he said. 
    The US military said that Iran had intensified its activities in the recent period, but did not confirm that there is a need for the United States to take additional measures against the Islamic Republic, and said: "I think the time will show whether it is necessary or not. In recent months "

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Will America launch a war similar to Iraq on Iran? Washington will resolve the debate! Empty America is resolving the debate about the possibility of war on Iran similar to Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Jul 2019, 2:01 am

Will America launch a war similar to Iraq on Iran? Washington will resolve the debate! Gen-milley

America is resolving the debate about the possibility of war on Iran similar to Iraq

2019/07/12 00:26:18

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The US administration is not considering the idea of ​​a war on Iran like the ones it waged on Iraq in 2003, a candidate for chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Mark Millie, has said.
    Milie, who was nominated by US President Donald Trump at a hearing on Thursday in the Senate Armed Services Committee to consider his candidacy, denied that his administration was considering sending 150,000 troops to Iran, as happened during the war in Iraq.
    "I prefer not to discuss emergency operations in open meetings, but no, I do not think anyone (in the US administration) is seriously considering anything similar to what you have just described," Milley said in response to a question from Republican Senator Thomas Coton.
    "I do not know whether the war with Iran will happen, but its outbreak will undoubtedly have a significant impact on the distribution of the forces responsible for our defense priorities," he said.
    The US military said that Iran had intensified its "malicious" activities in the recent period, but did not confirm that there is a need for the United States to take additional measures against the Islamic Republic, said: "I think the time will show whether it is necessary or not.Tension certainly increases, We will look at the situation in recent months. "

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 2:35 pm