Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Preparing a three-way plan to end the suffering of the Baghdadi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Preparing a three-way plan to end the suffering of the Baghdadi Empty Preparing a three-way plan to end the suffering of the Baghdadi

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Jul 2019, 2:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=55][size=35]Preparing a three-way plan to end the suffering of the Baghdadi
    [/size]
    [/size]

• [ltr] July 12, 2019[/ltr]

[size]
      Baghdad: Sumer News A member of the Parliamentary Services Committee Alaa al-Rubaie, on Friday, on the efforts with three parties to prepare a plan to solve the service problems suffered by the citizen Baghdadi. Al-Rubaie told the National News Center NNC that "the Baghdad bloc took it upon themselves to present the problems suffered by the citizen Baghdadi and obtain approvals to provide services with the relevant parties," noting that "the bloc met with the Secretariat and the Governor of Baghdad and the Minister of Planning and all officials to prepare a plan to solve a lot of problems Which suffers from the citizen Baghdadi. " He pointed out that "the bloc submitted the law of the capital and this is very important for the disengagement between the provincial council and the Secretariat of Baghdad as well as adopt the advancement of the service reality of the capital and the adoption of many of the problems suffered by the citizen Baghdadi."[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 3:48 am