Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Defense is preparing a plan for the restructuring of the Iraqi army

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Defense is preparing a plan for the restructuring of the Iraqi army Empty Defense is preparing a plan for the restructuring of the Iraqi army

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Jul 2017, 3:00 pm

Defense is preparing a plan for the restructuring of the Iraqi army

18/07/2017

Revealed the Ministry of Defense, on Tuesday, a plan to rebuild the Iraqi army restructuring after the completion of the liberation battles of cities, noting that the plan is focused on re-organizing teams and combat brigades and arming them according to modern combat systems.

Ministry spokesman Brigadier Mohammad Vegetative said that "after the completion of the liberation Cazaas Tal Afar west of Nineveh and Hawija, south of Kirkuk and parts of western Anbar will reshape the military forces again," noting that "the plan is ready and will be worked out immediately after the liberation of Iraq and declare that Iraq is free of Daesh."

He added vegetative, that "the reorganization of the military teams and combat brigades of the army will be in accordance with modern systems of armament and Ttoreha and to be distributed according to the threat and strategy provinces and population number."

A senior military source revealed in (December 6, 2016) for the details of a new plan aimed at restructuring the Iraqi army, noting that the plan includes the abolition of the leaders of operations in the provinces and replace them with three corps, each one featuring three teams. jh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:00 pm