Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

All positions of the Agency will expire within the next two months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

All positions of the Agency will expire within the next two months Empty All positions of the Agency will expire within the next two months

Post by Rocky Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:25 am

All positions of the Agency will expire within the next two months

14:10 - 23/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Deputy Attorney General of the Alliance Abbas Abbas Aliawi, on Tuesday, the government's intention to send most of the names of special grades after the end of the legislative term, noting that the law requires the government to submit candidates before November.
    Aliawi said in a statement to the "Information", "The meeting next Thursday will not see the offer of any candidate for special grades to be presented candidates lists after the legislative holiday."
    He added that "the political blocs agreed to end the file of appointments by proxy through the issuance of lists in the form of defense of candidates and decided on the scheduled date."
    "The parliament intends to hold the government accountable if it fails to complete the special grades after the completion of the legal period in October this year," Alioui said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:32 am