Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Turki: raise zeros from the currency is linked to the stability of the two modes of economic and pol

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turki: raise zeros from the currency is linked to the stability of the two modes of economic and pol Empty Turki: raise zeros from the currency is linked to the stability of the two modes of economic and pol

Post by Rocky Fri 02 May 2014, 3:02 pm

Turki: raise zeros from the currency is linked to the stability of the two modes of economic and political

Ansar / Baghdad / .. The governor of the central bank and agency Abdel Basset Turki, said Friday that the project raise zeros from the Iraqi currency is linked to the stability of the political and economic situation of the country, denying the issuance of a new decision of the Bank in this regard. 
    said Turki said in a statement subsidiaries site / Ansar /   that "Central will proceed without hesitation to apply the project raise zeros from the local currency in case settled political and economic situation of the country." 
    and added that "the implementation of such a project needs to arrange all the accounts and records of the Iraqi state before starting any move to change the status of the currency and the way that provides a smooth flow of work and maintain the price of the currency in the local market from manipulation of traders in it. " 
    said Turki that "talk is not only about the lifting of the zeroes where to change currency will rearrange government records completely change the accounts that deal with public spending," denying "the issuance of any new resolution from the central bank on deletion of zeros from the currency. " 
    referred to as   the central bank denied the earlier direct the project restructuring of the Iraqi currency next year and delete the zeros of the three of them, because this time is not appropriate, noting that "the implementation of the project is in coordination with the Iraqi government and its relevant institutions. Ended 62 / h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Turki: raise zeros from the currency is linked to the stability of the two modes of economic and pol Empty Re: Turki: raise zeros from the currency is linked to the stability of the two modes of economic and pol

Post by wciappetta Fri 02 May 2014, 6:35 pm

This man has to go...... what he telegraphs says as long as a terrorist can blow something up the political situation then is unstable so I'll just sit on my hands.... economically Iraq is better than it ever has been. It reminds me of a scripture, he who observes the wind shall not sow.... Never does he consider that revalue adds stability ....

Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Turki: raise zeros from the currency is linked to the stability of the two modes of economic and pol Empty Re: Turki: raise zeros from the currency is linked to the stability of the two modes of economic and pol

Post by Neno Fri 02 May 2014, 8:04 pm

Turki, I heard thru the grapevine he will be gone... ;)
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Sat 03 May 2014, 5:46 am

Indeed he will be ... :cheers:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 1:52 pm