Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Announces the postponement of the parliamentary Economic implement raise zeros from the currency to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Announces the postponement of the parliamentary Economic implement raise zeros from the currency to  Empty Announces the postponement of the parliamentary Economic implement raise zeros from the currency to

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Dec 2013, 4:24 am

Announces the postponement of the parliamentary Economic implement raise zeros from the currency to the next parliamentary session

Announced the parliamentary Economic Committee, the central bank to postpone the project raise zeros from the Iraqi currency to the next parliamentary session.

Committee member, said the MP for the Kurdistan Alliance, Najiba Najib, told all of Iraq [where], "The project to delete the zeros feet of the previous administration of the Central Bank at the time of any Shabibi former Fed governor . "

She added: "There were preparations and preparations by the administration about those restructure the currency , including the Iraqi delete the zeros, and they had the good steps taken by them on this issue and were waiting for government approval to start the project. "

Najib explained that "the new administration of the Central Bank, which is headed by Abdel Basset Turkish agency has other plans and procedures," indicating that they are "looking at the project raise zeros that he is not in too early."

And saw an MP for the Kurdistan Alliance, the deletion of zeros as a "necessity" because the figures in the current difficult currency counted, but keep the central bank is the owner of the decision to choose the time of implementation of this project. "

She Najeebeh the belief that "near the parliamentary elections to make the central bank thinks postponing the implementation of the deletion of zeros or restructure the currency beyond the elections and the formation of a new government. "ended 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Wayne Irby
    Wayne Irby
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Announces the postponement of the parliamentary Economic implement raise zeros from the currency to  Empty Re: Announces the postponement of the parliamentary Economic implement raise zeros from the currency to

Post by Wayne Irby Tue 10 Dec 2013, 4:58 am

When are the parliamentary elections?, it sounds like they want to wait till then, not 2017 like the other article reads!
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Announces the postponement of the parliamentary Economic implement raise zeros from the currency to  Empty Re: Announces the postponement of the parliamentary Economic implement raise zeros from the currency to

Post by Diamond Tue 10 Dec 2013, 5:29 am

Elections are in april i believe it is, but i wont say anything bout april an elections!!!  :shock:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 11:15 pm