Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Legality: The election law will prevent the perpetrators of these acts from running

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Legality: The election law will prevent the perpetrators of these acts from running Empty Parliamentary Legality: The election law will prevent the perpetrators of these acts from running

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Nov 2019, 2:25 am

Parliamentary Legality: The election law will prevent the perpetrators of these acts from running

10:12 - 26/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al-Maalouma / Baghdad ..
    A member of the parliamentary legal committee Hussein al-Oqabi, on Tuesday, the inclusion of a clause in the electoral law prohibiting dual nationality and those who have committed administrative and financial crimes to assume parliamentary positions in the upcoming elections.
    Al-Oqabi said in a statement to the information, that his committee "will take into account all views and proposals of deputies to come up with a fundamental issue commensurate with the new election law, which will meet the aspiration of the Iraqi people."
    He added, `` The 2018 election law allowed dual nationals and those who committed administrative and financial corruption to hold parliamentary and ministerial positions, '' pointing out that `` the new law will strictly prohibit any person from running if he is defective or has a nationality other than Iraqi nationality. ''
    Al-Oqabi pointed out that "talking about controversial issues regarding the election law is premature unless all opinions and proposals are incorporated and come out with a final version."
    The member of the parliamentary legal committee Bahar Mahmoud confirmed in a statement to / information /, on Monday, that the election law faces a great objection by some political blocs. Finished / 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 7:46 am