Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bairaq Al-Khair: Any regional project on sectarian basis will fail miserably

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bairaq Al-Khair: Any regional project on sectarian basis will fail miserably Empty Bairaq Al-Khair: Any regional project on sectarian basis will fail miserably

Post by Rocky Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:45 am

Bairaq Al-Khair: Any regional project on sectarian basis will fail miserably

08:33 - 01/18/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ...
    Head of the Bayraq Al-Khair bloc MP Mohammed Al-Khaldi said on Saturday that talking about meetings to announce a new region under a sectarian bloc is bound to fail, indicating that all airspace is not prepared to announce borders or agree on the details of the region.
    Al-Khalidi said in a statement to the information / that "the region is constitutional within the federal constitution and cannot be overridden or overlooked the demands of a particular region to form a federation, but according to the contexts."
    He added that "any meeting to discuss a region on a sectarian basis will fail miserably and will end the unity of the country and cause an unprecedented crisis."
    Al-Khalidi said, "All political atmospheres and conditions are not prepared to announce or discuss a draft of any federalism. In the future, it is possible to talk about a federal project for governorates that have prepared infrastructure in it, such as Basra or others." Finished / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:43 am