Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+10
Neno
CITEX
wciappetta
day dreamer
lonelyintexas
duck2000
Screwball
Hkp1
notazbad2000
Bama Diva
14 posters

Economist: resumption of flights with Saudi Arabia and Kuwait will enhance economic relations with t

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Economist: resumption of flights with Saudi Arabia and Kuwait will enhance economic relations with t - Page 2 Empty Economist: resumption of flights with Saudi Arabia and Kuwait will enhance economic relations with t

Post by Bama Diva Thu 21 Feb 2013, 7:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Economist: resumption of flights with Saudi Arabia and Kuwait will enhance economic relations with the Gulf States

Date: 02/21/2013 13:09:02 Thursday

Baghdad (news) .. The economic expert Abdul Sattar al-Hashemi, said the resumption of flights with Kuwait and Saudi Arabia will boost economic and trade relations between Iraq and the Gulf states by attracting Gulf investors to work in the country.

Hashemi said (of the Agency news): The economic and trade relations between Iraq and all the Gulf states will be restored again after a long break of more than (23) years after the initiative to resume flights between Iraq and Kuwait and Saudi Arabia.

He added: This initiative will be channeled to the interests of Iraq as well as the Gulf states because it will facilitate the entry of Gulf investors and companies to Iraq, especially since the country has significant economic components.

He stressed: the importance of re-establishing ties with all Arab countries which have been interrupted since the former regime for political purposes, because the country is now heading towards a free market economy, which is open to all countries in the world. / End / 8.. /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Economist: resumption of flights with Saudi Arabia and Kuwait will enhance economic relations with t - Page 2 Empty Re: Economist: resumption of flights with Saudi Arabia and Kuwait will enhance economic relations with t

Post by Bama Diva Fri 22 Feb 2013, 8:18 am

wciappetta wrote:

I agree It would seem that we are not the only ones who noticed....Very nice report, you are a Diva Bama! :lol:
    I mean in the sense of being a prominent and accomplished news collector ....

That is quite a compliment coming from you Ward, I've had good teachers :-) thank you.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Economist: resumption of flights with Saudi Arabia and Kuwait will enhance economic relations with t - Page 2 Empty Re: Economist: resumption of flights with Saudi Arabia and Kuwait will enhance economic relations with t

Post by Neno Fri 22 Feb 2013, 9:13 am

Hkp1 wrote:

I like this part right here which makes me think of sanctions going to be removed :) ... Nice post Bama Diva!!!

because the country is now heading towards a free market economy, which is open to all countries in the world
    You betcha, that for me means globalization and also means global trade as in currency too... ;)
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Fri 22 Feb 2013, 9:12 pm

Al Jazeera Airways is a low cost airline of Kuwait with its main base at
    Kuwait International Airport. Jazeera Airways provides scheduled flight
    operations to domestic as well as international destinations in Middle
    East, Europe, Africa and India. Besides the second national airline of
    Kuwait, It has now become famous low fare carrier of Kuwait.

They have 4 flights for Saturday out of Iraq [Najaf] Iraqi airways has one as well. Lets see if they follow through. First one scheduled to Land at 2 am EST.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]JZR327 320 NAJAF09:55
    Extra flight
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]JZR165 320 DUBAI11:20

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]JZR329 320 NAJAF11:40
    Extra flight
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]JZR359 320 MASHAD12:05
    Extra flight
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]JZR 325320 NAJAF13:00

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]JZR 257320 BEIRUT14:50

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]JZR 331320 NAJAF15:55
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]IAW157 CRJ9 BAGHDAD / NAJAF
    17:00

Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Fri 22 Feb 2013, 10:17 pm

are they also listed on the Iraq airways site?? as they have flights listed but only for testing??? just curious!
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Sat 23 Feb 2013, 5:23 am

Well all I know is that the flight from Najaf landed in Kuwait this morning

Sat 23 Feb 2013
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]JZR359 320 MASHAD12:05[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Arrived 12:37Extra flight
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]JZR325 320 NAJAF13:00 Arrived 12:48
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]JZR257 320 BEIRUT14:50[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Arrived 14:18
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]JZR331 320 NAJAF15:55
    Extra flight

duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Sat 23 Feb 2013, 6:25 am

JZR331 320 NAJAF15:5516:02[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Delay 0:07Extra flight
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Sat 23 Feb 2013, 6:48 am

that's alright at least one is recorded as arrived and there was the one earlier that should have landed at 2AM est I do not know if it happened or not, yet today know for sure that a Kuwaiti airliner picked up passangers in Iraq and brought them to Kuwait...Super....

duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Sat 23 Feb 2013, 7:06 am

JZR331 320 NAJAF15:55[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Arrived 16:01Extra flight
    country70girl
    country70girl
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by country70girl Sat 23 Feb 2013, 9:10 am

duck2000 wrote:
    JZR331 320 NAJAF15:55[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Arrived 16:01Extra flight

So direct flight from Iraq to Kuwait is now activated. Again, tell me this is fanjuilicious good. :)
    Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Post by Bama Diva Sat 23 Feb 2013, 9:38 am

I was under the impression that the Jazeera airlines did not count, we needed an Iraqi airline. Am I wrong on this? Comments please.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 12:02 pm