Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi in Saudi Arabia today looking to develop economic relations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi in Saudi Arabia today looking to develop economic relations Empty Abadi in Saudi Arabia today looking to develop economic relations

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Jun 2017, 2:35 am

Abadi in Saudi Arabia today looking to develop economic relations

According to the source of an official in the government of Iraq, Monday, that the President of the Council of Minister Haider al - Abadi will discuss with officials of Saudi activating cooperation and economic between the two countries .
    Said the source , who preferred not to disclose for his name 's " economy News " , that " the President of the Council of Minister Haider al - Abadi will travel today to Saudi Arabia to discuss the relations of economic between the two countries " , noting that " Abadi will call for companies Saudi Arabia to contribute to the re - reconstruction of Iraq after the liberation final of the organization Daesh ".
    He noted to be " Abadi will discuss also open the port border between Iraq and Saudi Arabia , and the activation of the pipeline oil between the two countries " , referring to the " Iraq seeks to develop its relations with trade and economic with Saudi Arabia during the period disturbed ."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 7:27 pm