Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington informs Iraq to reduce the period of exclusion related to importing electricity from Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington informs Iraq to reduce the period of exclusion related to importing electricity from Iran Empty Washington informs Iraq to reduce the period of exclusion related to importing electricity from Iran

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Mar 2020, 2:47 pm

Washington informs Iraq to reduce the period of exclusion related to importing electricity from Iran

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    On Thursday, the United States of America reduced the period of exclusion granted to Iraq from the US sanctions imposed on Iran on the import of electricity and gas.
    An official in the Iraqi Prime Minister’s Office said in a statement that was reported by “Nass” and viewed by “Al-Iqtisad News”. .
    The source, who preferred not to be identified, added that "the new exception period is only 30 days, after it was agreed earlier that the exception be 45 days."
    The source pointed out that "the United States informed Abdul-Mahdi that the shortening of the new exception period was due to Iranian interference in forming the government."
    He pointed out that "the American side considers that the Iranian interventions do not serve the interests of Iraq or the region," pointing to "informing the Iraqi side that Tehran's policy is undermining the fragile security in the region, as well as impeding it to form an independent Iraqi government that meets the aspirations of the Iraqi people."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 6:32 pm