Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is trading the debt of importing electricity from Iran with the debts of Iranian airlines to Na

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq is trading the debt of importing electricity from Iran with the debts of Iranian airlines to Na Empty Iraq is trading the debt of importing electricity from Iran with the debts of Iranian airlines to Na

Post by Rocky Wed 31 Oct 2018, 6:39 am

Iraq is trading the debt of importing electricity from Iran with the debts of Iranian airlines to Najaf airport

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The secretary of the Iranian airline company Maksoud Asadi Samani announced on Wednesday the payment of debts of Iranian airlines to Najaf International Airport by bartering Iraq's debts to the Iranian Ministry of Energy due to the purchase of electricity.
    "An Iranian delegation is made up of officials from the Iranian Aviation Organization, the Iranian Airports Company and the heads of a number of Iranian airlines, headed by the Aviation and International Affairs Assistant to the Iranian Aviation Organization," Samani said in an interview with the Mehr news agency. Murtada Dahqan "went on Monday to Iraq to hold a meeting on the return flights of visitors to the 40 Iranians, with officials of the Iraqi Aviation Organization and Najaf International Airport."
    "A new memorandum of understanding was signed with the Iraqi side to increase flights from Iran to Iraq from 90 flights per week to 120 flights," he said. "We were trying to make flights from Iran to Iraq unlimited, but the Iraqi side did not agree."
    "There has been an agreement on air traffic in Iran and Iraq in addition to a number of bilateral agreements, including agreements on the subject of espionage and air relief," Samani said, adding that "a meeting is scheduled to take place after two weeks to review some things."
    According to the agency, "Najaf airport held talks with the Central Bank of Iran, where it was decided to pay these debts through the swap of Iraq's debt to the Iranian Ministry of Energy by the purchase of electricity." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:28 am