Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Al-Kazemi granted the Turkmen a ministry that does not have a state room

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Al-Kazemi granted the Turkmen a ministry that does not have a state room Empty Deputy: Al-Kazemi granted the Turkmen a ministry that does not have a state room

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Apr 2020, 4:57 am

Deputy: Al-Kazemi granted the Turkmen a ministry that does not have a state room

10:35 - 04/25/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad .. The
    head of the Turkmen National Bloc, Mukhtar Al-Moussawi, attacked, on Saturday, the dialogues of the designated President Mustafa Al-Kazimi aiming to give the Ministry of Women the right to the Turkmen component, accusing him of marginalizing the component indirectly by granting the Turkmen the Ministry of Women.
    Al-Waswi said in a statement to "Information", that "all deputies of the Turkmen in the House of Representatives do not know the candidate for the Ministry of Women," noting that "Al-Kazemi marginalizes the Turks indirectly by granting them the Ministry of Women."
    He added that "the representatives of the Turkmen within the House of Representatives, whose number is 8, categorically reject the Ministry of Women in the Al-Kazemi government," stressing that "Al-Kazemi granted a ministry to the Turkmen does not have a room inside the state." Ended / 25h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:24 pm