Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

deputy: al-kazemi granted the sunnis and the kurds the freedom to present their candidates and took

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

deputy: al-kazemi granted the sunnis and the kurds the freedom to present their candidates and took  Empty deputy: al-kazemi granted the sunnis and the kurds the freedom to present their candidates and took

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Apr 2020, 2:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=40]deputy: al-kazemi granted the sunnis and the kurds the freedom to present their candidates and took another path with the shiite forces
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] In the 4/25/2020 - 9:46 PM  34[/size]
    Al-Ahed News: Follow-up
    A member of the State of Law coalition, Representative Kazi al-Rikabi, said today, Saturday, that there are favors that the Prime Minister in charge of the Kurdish and Sunni components give them the freedom to present their candidates to ministries, while he comes to nominate ministers in his government and says to the Shiite component these are your candidates, this is not acceptable.
    "The inequality between the blocs will hinder the formation of the government and the conduct of the talks, and for this things should go either by giving all the blocs freedom to give Al-Kazemi the freedom to choose his booth or the latter goes to give all the components the freedom to present the names of the candidates to a cabinet," said coalition member Kata al-Rikabi in a press statement.
    And Al-Rikabi said that "his coalition will not present any candidate for Al-Kazemi, but if the Shiite blocs are presented, the state of law will have another position, indicating that some Shiite blocs publicly affirm that they give the person the freedom to choose, but in secret the matter differs, as they place obstacles in front of the formation of his government."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:10 am