Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Karkh Investigation: Authentication of the statements of 8 people about the crime of forgery guar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Karkh Investigation: Authentication of the statements of 8 people about the crime of forgery guar Empty Al-Karkh Investigation: Authentication of the statements of 8 people about the crime of forgery guar

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Apr 2020, 1:59 am

Al-Karkh Investigation: Authentication of the statements of 8 people about the crime of forgery guarantees for defendants

•  Time: 04/27 2020 09:11:15

•  Reading: 637 times

• Categories: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The Karkh Investigation Court at the federal presidency of Baghdad’s Karkh Appeal confirmed, on Monday, the statements of eight accused of the crime of falsifying bail for the accused as well as seizing false identities.
    A statement to the Supreme Judicial Council, that " the eight defendants confessed in front of the competent rigging gripping the judge for the purpose of issuing guarantees for the accused in the amount of (two hundred and fifty thousand dinars)."
    The statement added that " the suspects seized in possession of fake identification cards belonging to the Ministry of Oil and Electricity and another dating back to the Municipality of Baghdad with their words ratified in accordance with the provisions of Article 289/298 of the Iraqi Penal Code , and in the process of bringing them to the trial court to be punished just ".anthy
    Ali al - Rubaie

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 1:24 am