Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Karkh investigation confirmed confessions accusing the blackmail and the threat of girls through

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Karkh investigation confirmed confessions accusing the blackmail and the threat of girls through Empty The Karkh investigation confirmed confessions accusing the blackmail and the threat of girls through

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Jan 2019, 2:22 am

The Karkh investigation confirmed confessions accusing the blackmail and the threat of girls through the sites of access
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The Karkh investigation court in the Federal Court of Appeal of Al-Karkh on Sunday confirmed the confessions of a defendant who claimed to be "the electronic extortionist." But he extorted girls from social networking sites and threatened them, while the court confirmed the confessions of another defendant, Financial.
    A statement issued by the Information Center of the Supreme Judicial Council that "the accused was arrested by the security forces after claiming that he works to combat extortion by creating a page through social access sites for this purpose and asking the victims of their data and pictures to then threaten them and blackmail them for money "He said.
    "Another defendant was arrested and threatened to blackmail a minor girl to publish her pictures through communication sites or to pay money," the statement said.
    "The court has ratified the confessions of the accused and taken all the measures against them in accordance with the provisions of Article 456 of the Iraqi Penal Code." Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 5:58 pm