Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad operations commander passed away earlier today

chouchou
    chouchou

Baghdad operations commander passed away earlier today Empty Baghdad operations commander passed away earlier today

Post by chouchou Fri 19 Jun 2020, 10:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News/ Baghdad Operations commander, Major General Abdul Hussein Al-Tamimi, passed away, on Friday, from the complications of a brain hemorrhage he sustained earlier in May.
    A source informed Shafaq news agency that Al-Tamimi passed away today in Turkey. Al-Tamimi sustained a severe brain hemorrhage on May 25th; He was subsequently transferred to Turkey for treatment after his condition deteriorated, where he passed away.
    Accordingly, Lieutenant General Qais Al-Muhammadawi was assigned to the position of Baghdad Operations Commander.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:27 am