Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Report warns of Possible Collapse in value of Iraqi Dinar

chouchou
    chouchou

Report warns of Possible Collapse in value of Iraqi Dinar Empty Report warns of Possible Collapse in value of Iraqi Dinar

Post by chouchou Sat 17 Oct 2020, 8:27 am

An Iraqi government white paper has warned of a possible collapse in the value of the Iraqi dinar.

According to Farhad Alaaldin, writing for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], the recently-approved [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] refers on page 37 to the danger of using the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) as a source of financing, saying that the authors believe it "will lead to severe pressure on the CBI's reserves and the resulting unsustainable future consequences."

He adds that this view was further confirmed by the group of experts writing the White Paper on page 42, who state that:

"Indirect monetary financing by the CBI is the only remaining source... The need for this reserve to finance imports of goods and services means its will drop dangerously to low levels within nine months, which will ultimately lead to a real crisis in value of the Iraqi dinar, accompanied by the possibility of a collapse in its value."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

weslin3, Proven and Rip534 like this post

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Report warns of Possible Collapse in value of Iraqi Dinar Empty Re: Report warns of Possible Collapse in value of Iraqi Dinar

Post by Proven Sat 17 Oct 2020, 2:06 pm

Thanks Chouchou.

weslin3, chouchou and Rip534 like this post

weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Report warns of Possible Collapse in value of Iraqi Dinar Empty Re: Report warns of Possible Collapse in value of Iraqi Dinar

Post by weslin3 Sun 18 Oct 2020, 12:38 pm

Proven wrote:Thanks Chouchou.
    I use to remember all of this about staying with the 2% IMF rate for 90 days.. That's gone now. Isn't it? So wonder about that? Any thoughts Proven and everyone else?

chouchou likes this post

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Proven Sun 18 Oct 2020, 7:57 pm

The CBI is in charge of the exchange rate.  2 % is necessary for IMF compliance.  

weslin3, Screwball and chouchou like this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:35 am