Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The joint statement issued by the meeting of the three presidencies and leaders of political blocs

chouchou
    chouchou

The joint statement issued by the meeting of the three presidencies and leaders of political blocs Empty The joint statement issued by the meeting of the three presidencies and leaders of political blocs

Post by chouchou Tue 08 Dec 2020, 10:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    —————-
    Today, Tuesday, a meeting was held at the Government Palace in Baghdad, by the President of the Republic, the Prime Minister, the Speaker of Parliament, and leaders of political blocs.

During the meeting, current developments and developments were presented, as were the general lines of the federal budget and the outstanding problems between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government.

The meeting stressed that Iraq is going through exceptional circumstances, as a result of the global economic crisis that resulted from the spread of the Corona epidemic, and that economic reform is the necessary solution that must be adopted within the scope of Iraqi political and social solidarity that reflects the unity of the position before the main issues.

The meeting pointed out to support government measures to achieve economic reform in the draft federal budget law for the fiscal year 2021, in a way that guarantees solutions to fortify the economy in the face of crises.

The meeting expressed its support for the continuation of the dialogue between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government, to solve the outstanding problems, and to ensure a fair treatment of those problems in accordance with the constitution.

The Prime Minister, Mr. Mustafa Al-Kazemi, gave a presentation on the comprehensive national dialogue initiative adopted by the government in order to pave the political, security and social environment, to conduct free and fair early elections, protect them from violations, and achieve the highest levels of transparency and justice in them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:53 pm