Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi meets with the leaders of the political blocs .. This is what they issued on the demonstration

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi meets with the leaders of the political blocs .. This is what they issued on the demonstration Empty Abadi meets with the leaders of the political blocs .. This is what they issued on the demonstration

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Jul 2018, 3:28 am

Abadi meets with the leaders of the political blocs .. This is what they issued on the demonstrations
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / .. Prime Minister Haidar Abadi and leaders of political blocs, on Tuesday, the need to speed up the formation of a committee to follow up the government procedures of rapid reforms.
    A statement of the Office of Abadi received by "the eye of Iraq News", "The Prime Minister Haider Abadi held a meeting with leaders and representatives of the political blocs to discuss the general situation in the country."
    "The leaders of the political blocs agreed on the right to peaceful demonstration and expression of opinion and understanding of the legitimate demands of citizens and work to meet them and their rejection and condemnation of the excesses that have occurred on public and private property and state institutions and attacks on security forces that liberated the land from terrorism and continues to pursue the pockets of terrorist gangs."
    He added that "it was also stressed the support of the security forces in their quest to maintain security and order in the country and the need to take fundamental approvals on any demonstration to determine the time and place and the commitment to the peacefulity of the demonstration."
    He pointed out that "the political forces emphasize the need to expedite the formation of a committee to follow up the government procedures of rapid reforms to provide urgent solutions to the problems of service and administrative and related to beating corruption to ensure better performance of state institutions to meet the needs of citizens urgent." Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:40 pm