Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Central Bank decides to supervise the work of the Agricultural Bank

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank decides to supervise the work of the Agricultural Bank Empty The Central Bank decides to supervise the work of the Agricultural Bank

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Mar 2021, 7:14 am

The Central Bank decides to supervise the work of the Agricultural Bank

12:18 - 16/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    The Central Bank of Iraq announced, on Tuesday, that it will supervise the work of the Agricultural Bank to improve the performance of the agricultural banking sector.
    The bank said in a statement, which it received / the information / a copy of, that it is “within the framework of the banking reform program that the Central Bank of Iraq has begun implementing, and in order to advance the reality of the government banking sector.
    He added, "The Central Bank decided to initiate a number of evaluation measures in government banks, and in this context, it will be direct" with full supervision of the work of the Agricultural Cooperative Bank.
    He continued, "The supervision will include the rehabilitation and evaluation plan for all bank operations in line with its desired role in economic development." Ended / 25 D.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 2:54 am