Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Central Bank uses the new systems for the settlement of bank accounts

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank uses the new systems for the settlement of bank accounts Empty Central Bank uses the new systems for the settlement of bank accounts

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Jul 2014, 7:36 am

Central Bank uses the new systems for the settlement of bank accounts

Baghdad - and babysit - proceeded to the Iraqi Central Bank using payment systems in the financial settlement of accounts and bank transfers. Bank Governor Abdul-Basit Turki said that the use of financial payment systems will allow safer and speed replay in order to facilitate financial transactions and important to the mechanics of the financial savings. Adding that the Ministry of Finance also adopted this system in obtaining their financial dues from institutions and individuals. He pointed out that the Turkish adoption of payment systems will eliminate the need to bring instruments and dispensing or carry large sums of money and endanger ... p / i

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Central Bank uses the new systems for the settlement of bank accounts Empty Re: Central Bank uses the new systems for the settlement of bank accounts

Post by wciappetta Sun 13 Jul 2014, 9:30 am

Personally I think this was a required achievement... Along with this electronic system comes point of purchase electronic sales and the linking of ATM's to the central system easing the transition of the Iraqi economy into a new exchange rate in regards to the vast change in pricing which can now happen nearly automatically...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Central Bank uses the new systems for the settlement of bank accounts Empty Re: Central Bank uses the new systems for the settlement of bank accounts

Post by weslin3 Sun 13 Jul 2014, 5:53 pm

I would think this is an important achievement.
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Sun 13 Jul 2014, 8:10 pm

We've been waiting for this for years, where's the bananas
     when you need them?
    beverly508
    beverly508
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by beverly508 Mon 14 Jul 2014, 5:59 am

Dance  Dance  Dance 

there you go

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 5:21 pm