Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After his secret visit to northern Iraq ... Turkish Defense Minister: We respect the borders and sov

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After his secret visit to northern Iraq ... Turkish Defense Minister: We respect the borders and sov Empty After his secret visit to northern Iraq ... Turkish Defense Minister: We respect the borders and sov

Post by Rocky Wed 05 May 2021, 8:26 am

After his secret visit to northern Iraq ... Turkish Defense Minister: We respect the borders and sovereignty of neighboring countries, especially Iraq
    by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]One Hour ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Turkish Defense Minister Hulusi Akar said that his country respects the borders and sovereignty of neighboring countries, and that its presence in Iraq is to combat "terrorist" organizations.
    "Our only goal is to fight terrorism," Akar said in a speech at the Gulcuk Naval Command Center, according to the official Turkish "Anatolia" agency. Everyone should know that we are in northern Iraq (Kurdistan Region) because of the terrorists' nesting in the region. ”
    He added, "We respect the borders and sovereignty of our neighbors, especially the brotherly and friendly country of Iraq, and no one should doubt this."
    He stressed that Turkey has no other goal in Syria and Iraq except to neutralize the terrorists who have been targeting Turkish citizens for 40 years, from northern Iraq.
    He pointed out that the number of "terrorists" who have been neutralized in the "Lightning" and "Thunderbolt" operations in northern Iraq since its launch on April 23, has risen to 68, while their total in Syria and Iraq since last January reached 953
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:29 pm