Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Human Rights criticizes the deterioration of electricity and calls for Al-Kazemi to hold the neglige

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Human Rights criticizes the deterioration of electricity and calls for Al-Kazemi to hold the neglige Empty Human Rights criticizes the deterioration of electricity and calls for Al-Kazemi to hold the neglige

Post by Rocky Sat 22 May 2021, 7:12 am

[size=52]Human Rights criticizes the deterioration of electricity and calls for Al-Kazemi to hold the negligent accountable[/size]

[size=45]Today, Friday, the High Commission for Human Rights commented on the deterioration of the electric power supply service in Iraq, while the Prime Minister seriously demanded that the negligent be held accountable.[/size]
    [size=45]A member of the High Commission for Human Rights, Anas Akram Al-Azzawi, criticized in a statement, “the inaction and mismanagement of the Ministry of Electricity for this vital file, especially with the onset of the summer season, the decreasing rates of electricity supply, the blackmail of the owners of electrical generators, their lack of respect and their commitment to the pricing set by local governments.”[/size]
    [size=45]A member of the Commission’s Board considered that “the government's failure to take real and strict measures and follow-up on the services file in general and energy in particular has contributed to the lack of interest by government departments in the Ministry of Electricity and thus the violation of the right to life and the enjoyment of services, which is the most prominent economic, social and cultural rights that the Iraqi state has committed to. “.[/size]
    [size=45]According to the statement, Al-Azzawi called, "Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, to seriously hold the Ministry of Electricity and Directive administration accountable to quick measures to address the lack of supply of electric power, and to urge local governments and the National Security Agency to follow up and hold accountable the owners of electrical generators who are not committed to the prescribed rates and stop their extortion of citizens."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 11:58 am