Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Gharawi: Participation in elections is the best solution for safeguarding citizen's political rig

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Gharawi: Participation in elections is the best solution for safeguarding citizen's political rig Empty Al-Gharawi: Participation in elections is the best solution for safeguarding citizen's political rig

Post by Rocky Thu 27 May 2021, 6:35 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Gharawi: Participation in elections is the best solution for safeguarding citizen's political rights[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2021-05-27 | 02:33
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

A member of the Human Rights Commission, Fadel Al-Gharawi, confirmed today, Thursday, that the right to vote is a constitutional right for voters and must not be forfeited through calls by some in a boycott of the elections.

He added that broad participation in the elections is the solution to support the integrity and democracy of the electoral process and bring about change from the gate of the ballot box.
    Al-Gharawi called on all voters to review the polling stations to receive their electoral cards and choose who is best suited to protect their rights.

They demanded the government, the Elections Commission, political forces and security forces to enhance the electoral security of voters to achieve this participation and to exclude the voters from any influences or threats that might compromise the integrity of the elections.

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:07 pm