Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan District: We handed over 300 wanted persons to Baghdad, and we formed a joint committee wi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan District: We handed over 300 wanted persons to Baghdad, and we formed a joint committee wi Empty Kurdistan District: We handed over 300 wanted persons to Baghdad, and we formed a joint committee wi

Post by Rocky Wed 02 Jun 2021, 7:14 am

Kurdistan District: We handed over 300 wanted persons to Baghdad, and we formed a joint committee with the central district

•  Time: 06/02/2021 13:43:24

•  Reading: 1,209 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The judiciary of the Kurdistan region announced, on Wednesday, that more than 300 wanted persons were handed over to the Supreme Court in Baghdad.
    The head of the Judicial Supervision Authority in the region, Judge Muslim Mutaib Meddeb, said in a statement that {Euphrates News} received a copy of it, that “the Kurdistan judiciary handed Baghdad more than 300 wanted persons in three payments,” noting that “the formation of a judicial committee between the judiciary of the center and the region to implement judgments in all courts, in addition to To a joint committee to coordinate between the parliaments of the center and the region to unify the legislation of laws.
    He added, "The judiciary of the center and the region agreed to implement the arrest warrants issued directly," stressing that "the courts of Diyala, Kirkuk and Nineveh will be allocated to refer the accused to the Kurdistan judiciary," adding that "the judiciary addressed the intelligence to implement the arrest warrants in its original version."
    He continued, "The number of space employees in Kurdistan ranges between 3000-4000, while civil society organizations estimate the number of space employees in Kurdistan at 10 thousand."
    Hazem 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:27 pm