Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An Iraqi-Saudi ministerial meeting discusses four hot files

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An Iraqi-Saudi ministerial meeting discusses four hot files Empty An Iraqi-Saudi ministerial meeting discusses four hot files

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Jun 2021, 2:27 pm

An Iraqi-Saudi ministerial meeting discusses four hot files

•  Time: 06/07/2021 19:15:02

•  Reading: 2,184 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} Oil Minister Ihsan Abdul Jabbar Ismail discussed with his Saudi counterpart Abdulaziz bin Salman on Monday strengthening bilateral cooperation in the energy, petrochemical and gas investment sectors.
    The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it on Al-Furat News Channel on Telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    A statement by his office, {Al-Furat News} received a copy of it, that "the Minister of Oil confirmed during the meeting Iraq's keenness to strengthen bilateral relations between Iraq and Saudi Arabia and expand cooperation horizons Between the two countries in all fields, including energy, petrochemicals, gas investment and clean energy.
    Ismail said that "this meeting comes within the framework of the two brotherly countries' desire to cooperate in implementing a number of investment projects, as the desire of Saudi companies to hold investment partnerships in free and associated gas investment projects, especially in the Akkas fields in Anbar and Artawi in Basra, and the petrochemical industries, including the Nibras project, were discussed." .
    The Saudi Energy Minister expressed the Kingdom's desire to achieve partnership, stressing the importance of bilateral cooperation, stressing that these meetings aim to accelerate the implementation of memoranda of understanding that were signed between the two brotherly countries during the recent period.
    On the Saudi side, officials from Aramco, SABIC and ECO Power were also present.
    Wafaa Al-Fatlawy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 5:34 pm