Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Soon.. a special court for corruption crimes in the Kurdistan Region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Soon.. a special court for corruption crimes in the Kurdistan Region Empty Soon.. a special court for corruption crimes in the Kurdistan Region

Post by Rocky Fri 02 Jul 2021, 7:09 am

[size=52]Soon.. a special court for corruption crimes in the Kurdistan Region[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]The head of the Integrity Commission in the Kurdistan Region revealed today, Thursday, that during the next few period a special court for corruption crimes will be formed in the region.[/size]
    Dr. said. Ahmed Anwar: “For 3 years, we have been calling for the formation of a special court for corruption crimes, and the Judicial Council has taken a decision in this regard, and within the next two months the court will be formed, and we are on the line with the Judicial Council because it has the authority to form this court in consultation with us.”
    He added, "It is scheduled within the next month, after determining the necessary location and securing the requirements, that the court will be formed and its work will begin."
    Ahmed Anwar pointed out that "this court will have a major role in combating corruption, and will contribute to expediting the resolution of corruption files, because one of the problems we face is the large crowding in the courts that consider corruption cases, which results in their delay."
    He revealed that annually there are about 100 corruption cases that go to the courts in the Kurdistan Region, and the presence of a special court for corruption will contribute to expediting the resolution of these cases.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 3:52 pm