Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

ADVISER TO THE PRIME MINISTER: WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO PRODUCING 12,000 MEGAWATTS OF ELECTRIC POWE

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

ADVISER TO THE PRIME MINISTER: WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO PRODUCING 12,000 MEGAWATTS OF ELECTRIC POWE Empty ADVISER TO THE PRIME MINISTER: WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO PRODUCING 12,000 MEGAWATTS OF ELECTRIC POWE

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Sep 2021, 7:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq

[size=38]ADVISER TO THE PRIME MINISTER: WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO PRODUCING 12,000 MEGAWATTS OF ELECTRIC POWER BY 2030[/size]

Sunday, September 5, 2021 9:42 AM
    Baghdad / National News Center
    On Sunday, Adviser to the Prime Minister, Rahim al-Jaafari, confirmed that Iraq is looking to produce 12,000 megawatts of electric power by 2030.  
    Al-Jaafari said in a statement to the official newspaper, September 5, 2021, followed by the National News Center, that “the period that followed the Paris climate conference witnessed global interest in moving towards clean energy, of all kinds, according to the reality of each country and the available ingredients that help to adopt one type over another. “.  
    Al-Jaafari stressed that "Iraq is looking forward to producing 12 thousand megawatts until 2030, and there is an actual movement in this regard, and we look forward to producing 7 thousand megawatts in the coming years, and there is seriousness in this important issue."  
    He added, "The interest in clean energy comes from the highest levels in the country, where there is interest in solar energy, and wind energy is not feasible in Iraq of this kind, while the energy produced from burning waste can be adopted in Iraq," calling on local companies to "benefit." From this hinge that can mitigate the environmental impacts on the country and provide the energy we need.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 5:26 pm